Thank you for visiting and indulging this testament to my narcissism.
My name is Ian Casselberry, and I'm a freelance writer. Currently, I'm a featured columnist for Bloguin's baseball blog, The Outside Corner. I also contribute to the network's new pop culture site, The AP Party.
Additionally, I provide baseball analysis for several sports talk radio shows each week.
Previously, I was a lead writer for Bleacher Report's Major League Baseball coverage.
In addition, I've written content for MLive.com's Detroit Tigers coverage, where I contributed a weekly column, compiled bi-weekly daily links posts, and helped moderate live game blogs.
This website is intended to be a place where people can keep track of my current writing and social media ramblings. It's also an archive of my previous work.
At the top of the page, you can find links to a short bio, my current personal blog, and my Twitter and Tumblr accounts. Below, you can find links to my latest articles and five recent personal blog posts.
Once again, thank you for clicking over. I will try my best to keep things interesting enough to compel you to click back regularly.
THE OUTSIDE CORNER - Recent Posts:
- Roy Halladay retires with Blue Jays after signing 1-day contract
- Would getting Cano and Price really make the Mariners into contenders?
- What Tigers GM Dave Dombrowski may be thinking with Doug Fister trade
- Kirk Gibson's D-Backs do the right thing better than your team
- 11-year-old Cubs fan is told to pipe down by old grump
THE AP PARTY - Recent Posts:
- In defense of 'Man of Steel'
- Farewell, Blockbuster: Is there still a place for video stores?
- The problems with Thor: The Dark World
- Was Ender's Game hurt by the anti-Orson Scott Card boycott?
- Javier Bardem's 5 most curious hair choices
- Flash Gordon and 5 movies that should be remade
CASSELBLOGGY - Recent Posts:
- It means 'Argo F--- Yourself!'
- The last 10 films I've seen
- How feelings changed about Prince Fielder in 2 years
- Awkward moments, brought to us by Blockbuster
- If you enjoyed '12 Years a Slave,' you'll love...